Absolutely love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was desperately looking for a lip balm with non-nano natural mineral sunscreen that does not leave white cast on my lips, and THIS IS IT! It is highly moisturizing, too. Totally recommendable! 백탁 없는 논나노 물리자차 립밤을 찾고 있었는데, 바로 요거네요. 힘들게 성분 하나하나 찾아보고 구글링하고 해 본 보람이 있어요. 써본 립밤 중에 가장 촉촉하구요. 완전 강추합니다!!

love it

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really adore this lip balm. It's light in texture with zero whiteness you get from many of the other lip balms containing spf. Smells nice and no weird taste. Nice looking oval tube with a label that stays looking new even after being in a pocket all day. It is not waxy so reapplication might be more necessary. Being that the ingredients are raw, I think your skin gets more of the nutrients. I love it!

AMAZING!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My lips gets both sun protected AND soft while using this lip balm. It's really great. No white cast either. I use this first and then the Tinted Lip Balm in Black Cherry, from the same brand, right after.. And the lips looks amazing! :)

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm is the best product I have found for sun protection for lips! I am have Celiac Disease and have to be very careful about ingredients. This is the only product safe for me. And it works!

Good.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good. Good. Good.

this is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

smells like tangerines. purchaced for the spf

exellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not too sticky. Smells fresh, without being a too dominating scent. Doesn't have any nasty stuff in it.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle, it simply thaws on lips! Absolutely without a whiteness. Magnificent aroma! It gives very beautiful transparent glossy shine on lips. Only mineral sun screen, without chemical filters. I love it. Thanks! I would like only level SPF above :-)

not bad for a zinc oxide balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Zinc oxide and I just don't get along. The stuff dries out my skin (including my lips) terribly no matter how moisturizing the formula or no matter what else I use beneath or over top of it. That said, it's about the best non-toxic sunscreen available to us right now, so I keep trying it anyway. And this is the nicest Z.O. lip balm formula I've ever encountered. It still dries out my lips, but the stuff is creamy and smooth and feels great when I apply it. If you're like most people, and can use ZO without any problems, this is a fantastic balm that will keep your lips moisturized and protected without using the usual chemical sunscreens that are carcinogens themselves.

The better option

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ingredients are great and for this type of SPF balm it's one of the best I've tried!

1 2 3 4