Nice little thing / Приятная вещичка

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Очень приятный бальзам. Нежной консистенции, хорошо увлажняет губы и оставляет на них легкий, деликатный оттенок. Вкусный, ненавязчивый запах вишни. Удобная сплюснутая форма идеально подходит для карманов одежды. Very nice balm. It have soft consistency, moisturizing the lips very good and leaves a light, delicate color. Delicious, not meddling scent of cherry. Its convenient flattened form is perfect for clothing pockets.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The lip balm is perfect for everyday use. It gives your lips a hint of colour, and you don't need to bring a mirror to get a good result. The cherry smell is also one of the reasons why I love this lip balm. It smells fantastic, not overpowering and very natural. I would definitely buy it again!

PLEASE LIKE MY REVIEW AND PLEASE CLICK ON MY NAME FOR MY REVIEWS! :D THIS IS AMAZING!!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this every single day! It makes my lips look very nice.. So much better than lipstick in my opinion. It gives the lips a light reddish color and it makes them soft and nice. And the smell of this lip balm is soooo good! Ohh... :)

Nice colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yummy taste and smell. The colour is sooo pretty on the lips, but it's very poor when it comes to moisturizing.

Great tasting balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this lip balm. It tastes like cherry, but is not overpowering. The sheer reddish pink is lovely. I also like the oval shape. And the texture is ultra-smooth. Finally, a vegan lip balm that goes on smoothly and tastes great.

like it :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good lip balm - has nice cherry flavour and keeps your lips naturally shiny.

Kissing has never tasted better

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No more kissing with Chemicals

Beautiful "natural" color

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, feels really good, and looks even better. I've gotten many compliments for my pretty lipcolor when I've used this. Looks natural, but still very "flushed". Moisturizes really well! Try it!

Also loving it.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a good, good lip balm. Like the colour too.

Hurraw! Balm Black Cherry

Posted by serpines on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this balm. Is vegan, moisturizes very well, smells really good and I love the oval shape, it's very handy. I give 4 stars because I was hoping it would tint the lips a little bit more. Now I'm willing to try another Hurraw! Balm's scents