Great-great stuff!!

Posted by Nyusha on Feb 03, 2015

Very very nice balm! This is the first time when I have purchased it, I have chosen it because of a color, as I wanted not only care and shine for my lips, but also the color. It smells very nice, has good texture, does not spread out, moisturizes well and now I am using it even before I go to bed. I'm using it for 3 months and everything is super, I'm blonde with fair skin and too bright colors does not suit me, but this color suits me great, lips look wonderful and shiny. I'm going to try all balms of Hurraw. If this review was helpful, please click, "Yes"!

The smell is great!!!

Posted by 5591299075936256667 on Dec 20, 2013

I really like the colour and look of this, deep cherry red and the stick has a oval form, that makes applying nice. The smell is also incredible! If you have realy dry lips, this is not for you. It feels nice on the lips, but will not "repair" them.

Great

Posted by Babycakes on Aug 28, 2015

Bought it second time :) Mostly because it leaves a very natural and beautiful shade of red on your lips. I think this shade is more on the cold side without pink/raspberry undertones. It smells really nice of cherries and it glides smoothly and feels pleasantly on the lips. It's a good balm, but for me it lacks flavor, but if you don't like sweet tasting balms, this is perfect balm for you.

It's great, but...

Posted by 5066904357830902579 on Apr 22, 2014

I love the Hurraw lip balms, they're the best! But this one, even though it adds a nice and natural (and very cute) color to your lips, I didn't like so much. The reason is the smell of it. It doesn't have a nice smell of Cherry imo, so I'll probably choose another one next time.

Don't understand the hype

Posted by 4904770434419901490 on Mar 27, 2014

This product smells TERRIBLE! it reminds me of the smell of medicine that i hated as a kid. In saying that the colour is beautiful and it feels nice on my lips.

goes rancid easily--smells horrible!

Posted by natureofhealing on Jun 25, 2014

I travel a lot and sure enough the weather temperature fluctuates quite unexpectedly. This lipbalm looks awesome--gives natural look but it smells horrible. You are forced to be self-conscious of how your lips taste given the smell.. so, perhaps not a good one if you hang out much around with your boyfriend. The rancid smell definitely deters you from kissing your boyfriend! Unless they put some peppermint, this may not be a problem though. I will not order this again.

I love it!

Posted by 4744693195785416293 on Dec 04, 2013

This doesn't feel waxy or heavy, yet it moisturizes nicely. It fades from lips eventually, but the lips feel hydrated. The color is nicely reddish and glossy and the scent is truly cherry-like. I will definitely repurchase when I run out of it.

Very nice produce

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Apr 30, 2015

This product smells wonderful as described. Has nice texture, not too oily, but moisturize enough. Fades after about a hour... leaves nice cherry color on lips.

Okay

Posted by Atopic-skin on Feb 11, 2015

I had big hopes for this, but the smell wasn't like I expected. Maybe I expected sweeter, but it was more minty? Anyway, It seems like my lips don't like the ingredients in Hurraw! balms. I've tried Cherry and Coconut and they've both made my lips sore and itchy. I have atopic dermatitis.

Mild and Moisturising

Posted by luineumaiel on Oct 26, 2014

I think this is the best lip balm in the Hurraw range. The scent is mild, not overpowering or too sweet. The colour of this lip balm leaves a very undetectable pinky sheen to the lips. The best part is that it is extremely moisturising without being so heavy that my upper lip starts sweating (I get that when I wear heavy lipsticks/lipglosses occasionally) I will buy this again and again!