No good

Posted by Reviewer2197690 on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hurraw Tinted Lip Balm seemed to be an almost perfect product: cruelty-free, vegan, all-natural, organic, raw and tinting. But it turned out to be too good to be true... Only after a couple of days' usage my lips went very chapped. I assume this is because Hurraw Cinnamon contains a well known dermal irritant. Cassia bark essential oil is considered highly irritating. Some sources say that it should not come in contact with the skin or be used in cosmetics. I think a lip balm should be conditioning and safe not drying nor harmful. Besides, the smell was too strong and sweet to my taste. When I stopped using Hurraw Cinnamon my lips recovered in a few days. So the product was a disappointment and unfortunately I can't recommend it.

Nice tint but not moisturising enough

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The tint is just nice, and it goes on smoothly..and the lip balm smells really cinnamon-y & nice. The stinging sensation described in other reviews is really no big deal - merely a mild tingle that quickly goes away. However, it's not all that moisturising, even though the ingredient list looks impressive, a pity cuz I really wanted to like this product and brand. I also got Hurraw's SPF lip balm and it didn't fare any better.

Nice colour and smell

Posted by monalille on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of cinnamon and the hint og colour this lip balm gives. Positive that it is quite cheap. The colour is not very strong, though, the next time I might try the black cherry version in the same brand.

lovely

Posted by Reviewer3084436 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice light scarlet colour, lovely melting consistency, light tingling. Like it very much,my favourite among the range

Sry! Not for me..

Posted by Reviewer1879872 on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i owned 3 lip balm from Hurraw- Black Cherry, Cinnamon, Night Treatment Lip Balm. My fav is Black Cherry, it moisture my lip very well than other brands i have tried so far, giving it sheer color & shine on my lips that look so natural, i wish it got spf so that i do not need to re-apply a spf lip-balm. Second is the Cinnamon lip balm, this color is lighter than Back Cherry but perhaps this is not for me, it stingy after applied is ok for me, but it made my lips chapped at the end. 1st week i used i love it like how i love Black Cherry cause it made my lips plumper & less visible of my lips lines, but after few hours my lips started to dry-up & chapped at the end! i need to re-apply thick lip butter to soothe it and it took 1 week to healed. I love Hurraw product so i decided to try again 2nd time after a while but same thing happened again even only once i applied. And the smell of the Cinnamon is quite strong till my sister can smell it when i'm talking with her. Lastly is the Night Treatment Lip Balm, it got sweet vanilla flavor that offer good moisture power than black cherry, it did healed my 2nd time lip irritation of the Cinnamon, is a good night treatment lip balm but Vanilla scent is too sweet for me to sleeping.

Kissing has never tasted better

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No more kissing with Chemicals

Great lip balm! Scent a little bit strong.

Posted by Reviewer2435671 on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this lip balm. I bought it because I wanted to find a good, organic, vegan lip balm and this one is just perfect, unlike any other I have tried. It's silky and feels very smooth on your lips. This particular scent is not my favorite though. It's a little bit too strong for my taste and can give my lips a slightly burning feeling if they are dry. The taste is very sweet. Gives a very subtle and nice red shine to your lips.

Nice but not long lasting

Posted by Reviewer1382145 on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pros: Applies very well, pleasant scent of cinamon, makes lips redder indeed Cons: Doesn't last long at all. After one snack disappears completely

IT caused irritation

Posted by Keitha on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm smells like real cinnamon leaves and makes lips much brighter, but be careful if you have sensitive skin- it may cause a serious irritation!

good

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I almost did not lip tingling, increase also did not notice it. Gives a slight tinge of the lips and moisturizes.