No good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hurraw Tinted Lip Balm seemed to be an almost perfect product: cruelty-free, vegan, all-natural, organic, raw and tinting. But it turned out to be too good to be true... Only after a couple of days' usage my lips went very chapped. I assume this is because Hurraw Cinnamon contains a well known dermal irritant. Cassia bark essential oil is considered highly irritating. Some sources say that it should not come in contact with the skin or be used in cosmetics. I think a lip balm should be conditioning and safe not drying nor harmful. Besides, the smell was too strong and sweet to my taste. When I stopped using Hurraw Cinnamon my lips recovered in a few days. So the product was a disappointment and unfortunately I can't recommend it.

Nice tint but not moisturising enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The tint is just nice, and it goes on smoothly..and the lip balm smells really cinnamon-y & nice. The stinging sensation described in other reviews is really no big deal - merely a mild tingle that quickly goes away. However, it's not all that moisturising, even though the ingredient list looks impressive, a pity cuz I really wanted to like this product and brand. I also got Hurraw's SPF lip balm and it didn't fare any better.

Nice colour and smell

Posted by monalille on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of cinnamon and the hint og colour this lip balm gives. Positive that it is quite cheap. The colour is not very strong, though, the next time I might try the black cherry version in the same brand.

lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice light scarlet colour, lovely melting consistency, light tingling. Like it very much,my favourite among the range

Sry! Not for me..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i owned 3 lip balm from Hurraw- Black Cherry, Cinnamon, Night Treatment Lip Balm. My fav is Black Cherry, it moisture my lip very well than other brands i have tried so far, giving it sheer color & shine on my lips that look so natural, i wish it got spf so that i do not need to re-apply a spf lip-balm. Second is the Cinnamon lip balm, this color is lighter than Back Cherry but perhaps this is not for me, it stingy after applied is ok for me, but it made my lips chapped at the end. 1st week i used i love it like how i love Black Cherry cause it made my lips plumper & less visible of my lips lines, but after few hours my lips started to dry-up & chapped at the end! i need to re-apply thick lip butter to soothe it and it took 1 week to healed. I love Hurraw product so i decided to try again 2nd time after a while but same thing happened again even only once i applied. And the smell of the Cinnamon is quite strong till my sister can smell it when i'm talking with her. Lastly is the Night Treatment Lip Balm, it got sweet vanilla flavor that offer good moisture power than black cherry, it did healed my 2nd time lip irritation of the Cinnamon, is a good night treatment lip balm but Vanilla scent is too sweet for me to sleeping.

Kissing has never tasted better

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No more kissing with Chemicals

Pretty and moisturizes, but stings

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The color is really good, and is just intense enough to give you a nice rich red color. It moisturizes well, and the texture feels good, but it stings a bit a short while after applying - it doesn't bother me that much, but it's a weird feeling. Would recommend!

Tingly with a hint of colour

Posted by WellnessRoad on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First off, the Hurraw! lip balms in general are absolutely amazing and the cinnamon is no exception. The whole range is very moisturising and I love the fact that the formula is in no way waxy and glides smoothly onto the lips. The colour in the tube is a deep red but on the lips provides just a hint of sheen. The cinnamon does provide a slight tingle and I did find that the first time I used it over an extended period of time I ended up with a slight irritation of the skin surrounding the lip but this has not happened since and may have just been more of a sensitivity to the cinnamon with my own skin. My favourite is the Blue Chamomile Vanilla Night Treatment. I use it constantly.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I almost did not lip tingling, increase also did not notice it. Gives a slight tinge of the lips and moisturizes.

IT caused irritation

Posted by Keitha on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm smells like real cinnamon leaves and makes lips much brighter, but be careful if you have sensitive skin- it may cause a serious irritation!