Page 1 - Reviews - Huxley, Secret of Sahara, Grab Water Essence, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This brand is very good brand , i love their toner very much , also this water essence is the best , my face feel soft and moist , buy again

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Really smooth and quick absorption with a noticeable difference in moisture after just a few uses. Very light floral smell that is barely noticeable

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

VERY HYDRATING

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

like it

Posted on Aug 5, 2019

Almost finished the bottle. Pretty average for the price, doesn't cause irritation but doesn't seem to do much in winter.

Posted on Dec 6, 2017

All huxley product together I totally recommend, this is for moisturizing your skin and protect it from polluants.

Posted on Oct 16, 2017

Super hydrating, light weight to my skin. This little guy works like a additional helper to your toner. Smells really great too!

Posted on Feb 15, 2019

Very soft but just for Summer

Oxana12
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The design and aroma (delicate floral) are at their best, as with all cosmetics of this brand. I bought this essence as a day care. But I was disappointed: the product is quite thick, its texture looks more like a suspension. I have a sticky shine on my face. For a daytime remedy, it did not suit me at all. Transferred him to night mode. The bottle and pipette are very cool, a pleasure to use! In general, this is a strange product, I cannot say anything bad about it, but I will not advise or praise it either. For such a cost for a face on Ay-Herb, you can find something more worthy, to be honest.

dbf974e9-5e96-47c0-b997-275b016a12ea