well and quickly restores the skin after a visit to the beach

Posted by Natalika on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I was in Florida, I used this moisturizer after a visit to the beach. I used it on the chest, neck and face. The facial skin instantly became fresh and well-hydrated, smoothed fine lines immediately! Not sticky, even better than a moisturizer. When I go to Florida again, I'll buy it again. I do not like the smell, but it quickly disappears.

Fall in love with this cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My first bottle & I'm hooked! It seems difficult to apply at first. After the cream is fully absorbed, my skin feel absolutely matt & soft

Great product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective skin lotion I have ever used. It is a clean pure non oily lotion that even helps my sun damaged skin.

For those who doesn't like heavy moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's different from other body moisturizers I've try, it's very light weight, quickly absorbed and it does help with the elasticity of the skin. It works well in hot climate. but I'm not sure it can protect and moisturise the skin in cold and dry climate. The only thing I don't like is the smell, I don't think it's scented but it smells like dust for me. Fortunately the smell doesn't last and it won't affect the perfume you might wear.

LOVE this cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm 45 years old, and this is by far my favorite cream of all time.

Nice moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Little bit goes a long way. Leaves skin soft and not greasy.

Hyalogic LLC, Episilk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is nice. Somehow, I wish there was more Hyaluronic Acid in the mix. I ended up pouring some HA into the mix myself. I hope the manufacturer will make a note on this.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good

nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

regular body milk. no effect as expected