Help

Pure hyaluronic acid.

Posted by Leione on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great to know that this products is free of dangerous and toxic additives, preservatives, dyes, fragrances, parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, SLS, DEA, and contains nothing but de-ionized water and hyaluronic acid. What makes hyaluronic acid so special is that it's naturally found in the human body and distributed widely throughout connective, neural, and epithelial tissue. It's one of the chief components of the extra-cellular matrix and supports joints and skin. It's capable of holding in moisture and adjusting the moisture absorption rate based on the humidity. As a person ages, skin moisture drops significantly, and, as a result, the skin loses elasticity and shows signs of aging. Hyaluronic acid also plays a critical role in the production of collagen critical to the skin's elasticity by keeping its synthesis up. As collagen declines, fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear. Hyaluronic acid also protects the skin from the dangerous UVB rays. Another unique thing about it is that unlike collagen, it's actually able to penetrate the skin’s upper layers locking in moisture, boosting collagen synthesis, stimulating cell renewal, firming, regenerating, revitalizing and rejuvenating the skin, improving its elasticity and smoothing out fine lines. It's no surprise that hyaluronic acid is the main ingredient of restylane. This serum is pretty good and every time I apply it to my face, I can feel that it actually does tone and firm my skin, but sometimes it causes a slight burning sensation where it's applied. So, if you have very sensitive and delicate skin, you may experience something similar, but I would still recommend trying this product.

An expensive mistake

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this after using a product that contained it. Liked the purity but found that I didn't react to it at all well and discontinued use. An expensive mistake. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Temporarily plumps out skin to erase lines & sleep depressions

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product which plumps my face instantly. The trick is in the card that comes with the sample: use on wet face! I generously mist my face with the rose water sold by iHerb (Heritage) and squeeze a tiny dot on the back of my hand. I apply to my under eyes first and it does plump out lines, albeit temporarily. Then I mist the rest of my face again and use the rest of that tiny HA dot all over. Sometimes I re-mist as HA holds many times its weight in water and it is the water that the HA carries deep into the skin which causes the moisturizing and plumping effects. My skin feels very soft after applying and never tacky once the water has been absorbed which takes seconds. (Note: some HA & rose water products contain glycerin and that causes tackiness!) I'm not sure if the effects are cumulative and will reduce wrinkles in the long run but at least this has no toxic ingredients unlike the new (as of mid-2011) downgraded Mychelle line. (Just read the new labels! The toxic ingredients are the reason Mychelle's upgraded products no longer work!) Plus this has ONLY hyaluronic acid and no toxic preservatives nor needless ingredients to water down the HA. Please do not apply directly to face as HA is highly drying and could cause more wrinkles, particularly on the delicate eye area! Consider getting some rose water or put some spring water in a spritz bottle. This is imperative to reap the benefits of HA, as per Episilk's instructions. On the plus side the bottle is gender-neutral so men can also reap the benefits. Here's to us all looking better! =)

Soft skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is pure hyaluronic acid. Instead of purchasing a product with just a little active ingredient-I buy this which is the active ingredient itself. Put it on damp skin and it will lock it moisture for the whole day. Apply it under your regular mositurizer for maximum benefits.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This really hydrates the face especially during the dry winters of Canada! When I used it in Japan with high humidity of summer, I needed to use it less often. The price is worth it as I need only one pump or two pumps per use, so it lasts a long time (6 months so far and I have 1/4 of the bottle left). I bought this instead of investing in creams with this particular ingredient and use it in addition to my regular natural night cream/oil. Well worth the investment!

Great Product for anyone looking to smooth out fine lines!

Posted by ocean61 on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just got this product in the mail today and thought I would put it to the test. I washed my face and as usual without a moisturizer the fine lines appeared. I put the serum on moist skin and it immediately smoothed out the lines around my eyes. I came back and looked in the mirror three hours later, expecting the smoothness to be gone, but the product held up! It looked as plump as it did three hours before. I am a healthy 52 year old with lines around my eyes and mouth. This product works. A little goes a long way!

HYALOGIC EPISILK PURE HYALURONIC ACID SERUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE BEEN UNSING EPISLIK FOR ALMOST FIVE YEARS AND MY SKIN HAS NEVER LOOKED BETTER. GIVES A NATURAL GLOW-LOVE IT!!!

Don't know yet about long time results...

Posted by Pauliina on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...but at least absorbs well and quick.

could be used only at night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried to use it in the morning under the sun block. it is a disaster. white residues were on my face everywhere. I guess this product belongs to large molecules and could not be absorbed by the skin. so it is could not be used with sun block.

Best hyaluronic acid serum I have had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This serum makes my skin feel very smooth and hydrated and does not irritate, as two other serums I tried (Larenim and Hydraplenish) made my skin break very badly and caused rash for weeks. I have very sensitive and atopic skin, so it's difficult to find suitable skin care products. I use this after pure rose water sprayed to my face, as it's needed to dampen the skin lightly before using this product. Although there is also one ingredient, zinc citrate, that is not mentioned in the iHerb sale site. Great stuff, will definitely purchase again!

1 2 3 4