excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The cat's coat started to shine after 12 days of taking the hyaluronic LCC. Highly recommended!

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I noticed an improvement in my cat's mobility after just a few days of use. He didn't mind the taste so it was easy to put in his food. I administered it for one month and then stopped because he didn't seem to need it any more. Definitely would recommend it.

HyaFlex for Cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like it my older Cat is not limping as much. Need to take it a little longer then I can see more progress!

My finicky cat likes it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My cat actually loves it mixed with his food. He's very finicky so this is a great triumph. He is jumping around like a wild monkey but he still has a clicking sound in his joints when he walks even though it has diminished somewhat. He has only been taking this product for a short time so I hope after a while his symptoms will be completely alleviated.

Positive results right away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with this product. My cat responded within just a few days; he was able to jump and move around much more easily. I like that it can be mixed in the food and that my cat didn't mind the taste. I will definitely use it again.

Woah!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Dec 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ended up choosing this product for my cat based on the reviews, and that it's specified for cats. so many joint formulas are geared towards dogs, so I was happy that this one was for cats and since it's supposed to be tasteless, I felt there was a better chance my cat would ingest it. I put the dose into his wet food once a day. I choose the wet food with the most juice/ broth, and pool it in the middle of his food, add the hyaluronic acid and mix it in with just the juice since that's the part of the food that I know he will eat all of it. I was expecting to maybe see some results after a few days, but woah! After about 3 hours of the first dose, my cat went like a spastic maniac playing with his toy! I couldn't believe it! He is 10 and I haven't seen him play like that since he was a kitten! I am so impressed and I can't wait to see the long term results. I just wish this was more affordable