excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The cat's coat started to shine after 12 days of taking the hyaluronic LCC. Highly recommended!

HyaFlex for Cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like it my older Cat is not limping as much. Need to take it a little longer then I can see more progress!

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I noticed an improvement in my cat's mobility after just a few days of use. He didn't mind the taste so it was easy to put in his food. I administered it for one month and then stopped because he didn't seem to need it any more. Definitely would recommend it.

My finicky cat likes it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My cat actually loves it mixed with his food. He's very finicky so this is a great triumph. He is jumping around like a wild monkey but he still has a clicking sound in his joints when he walks even though it has diminished somewhat. He has only been taking this product for a short time so I hope after a while his symptoms will be completely alleviated.

Positive results right away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with this product. My cat responded within just a few days; he was able to jump and move around much more easily. I like that it can be mixed in the food and that my cat didn't mind the taste. I will definitely use it again.