Help

She's Almost Her Old Self, Again!

Posted by JJ2007 on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started Dixie on the Sea Mussel nutritional remedy (2 caps twice/day) and within 24 hrs, she had stopped growling at me, and had noticeably improved in other ways, as well. Although she is still limping somewhat, she is so greatly improved otherwise-her mood and disposition-compared to where she was on Wed, 06/13/2012--the day that we went to the animal clinic for her annual boosters. Her new daily natural remedy regimen is as follows: 2 caps Sea Mussel (AM & PM doses), 1/2 dropper dose of HyaFlex H.A. (every day mixed into her dinner), and 1 cap MSM (AM & PM doses). All of these doses are managed with the "Greenies Allergy Formula Pill Pockets" & cooked salmon chunks, to disguise the larger caps' taste. I discussed all of the nutritional supplements that I'm giving her with her veterinarian, and she approved of my plan. *Actually, Dixie and I are taking essentially the same supplements for the same ailment (arthritis). That's what originally prompted me to seek out canine equivalents to the supplements that I have been using with great success.* I can only expect that she'll do better and better as the days progress. PTL!

Easy to administer and works real fast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My poodle was diagnosed with hip problems a year ago. I had him on Glucosamine supplements in capsules form and though he doesn't mind chomping them up, it's slightly messier when it needs to be placed near his throat and make him swallow. As a bad mom, I forgot to buy additional supply when we ran out until he began yelping again when i tried to carry him. I rushed him to the vet to had a check-up and they recommended Hyaflex. With the Hyaflex, it's so easy to give him his daily dose and he actually looks forward to it! Within two days he already stopped yelping and was once again running around and jumping like an idiot.... :) It is definitely one product which works!!

Hyaluronic for dog' joint ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's fantastic, my dog hips joint have been strengthen after consuming a week. And she have almost complete a bottle. Have just purchase another one. 👍🏻

AP's review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately my order took over a month to arrive and my old dog passed away unexpectedly before I could give him the product.

This product works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My poor dog has been having problems with her walking. This product has actually helped her a lot. I'm still keeping her from going up the stairs, but this morning she had a little run for the first time in about a month.

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Using this on my dogs although they dont have any joint problems but using it as a preventative for there old age, colourless and odorless and they dont know its on there food.

Hope it helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I gave to my 2 old dogs seems it's better then before, I am not very sure the effects cuz I gave other supplements such as Green mussels, MSM and Glucosamine as well but I will continue to use.

I can see the difference on my dog!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I buy this product for my senior dog and I think it is working! He moves a little better, I will keep buying.

Nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nopirku šo produktu savam vācu aitu sunim. Dodu jau kādu mēnesi, neredzu nekādus rezultātus. Es ļoti cerēju, ka produkts palīdzēs, bet diemžēl nepalīdz. :(