This one's a keeper!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm 40 years old and have been starting to notice a loss of volume and structure in my face. The effect of this serum was quite dramatic - it was like having five years taken off my face! The effect is especially noticeable around my eyes, where the seurm has helped plump up the hollows above my eyelids. The texture of the serum is a little odd: it goes on slimy and dries feeling tight, but if I follow it with a light moisturiser it works fine under makeup. I find it is definitely most effective if I apply it straight after a shower while my face is still wet.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a month now and people I have not seen in while comment, you don't age, you look younger. ( i'm 68 ) I always took care of my skin but a few fine lines were starting to show, so when I read reviews about Hyaluronic acid I decided to give this a try this. This is really great stuff. Keep in mind though, you have to take care of the inside of the body too. I drink a lot of water and eat a healthy diet. My skin never looked so good.

superb and beat all other serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is incredible stuff. Skin becomes smooth, firm and bright all at the same time! Only used for nearly 2 weeks but have dumped my VRP hyaluronic acid serum. This is a winner, no doubt about it.

Just have to try it!!!

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just love this one. I am 42 years old and my skin need only the best stuff. This serum make my skin tight and smooth right away, and over time. Will order more, and more, and more :-) I gave this to my mother (63) and she loves it, she see a noticeable tightening of her face and neck.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This serum firms and tightens the skin. It also gives moisture and suppleness to the skin. I love that it's totally fragrance free and natural. I mix it with a few drops of water on my palm and that makes it absorb easily and I feel works better that way. It's best to apply this serum before applying anything else on your skin then wait a few minutes before adding on something else.Great product and worth the price!

Very good serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like using it. Also as it is known that Hyalogic acid has a big molecule which hard to get through pores, this serum seems to be soaked up not bad. I would recommend to put good hydrating cream right after the serum.

not good for everyone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i purchased this because of the good reviews but it does not work for me.i dont have wrinkles but i wanted a little lift on my cheekbone. when i applied it to my face while it was damp i looked as though i had aged ten years. i am 37 and my skin just does not like this product.

make my skin dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it is nice, feel tighten my skin, but it make it so dry, i have normal to dry skin but after using this my skin become even more dry maybe it is not suitable for me

Hyalogic LLC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just started using this product. A little bit goes a long way. I use it all over my face and especially under the eyes. Love it. This will be a permanent face care product in my house

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

do not find it as good as it is claimed .

1 2