expensive but worth it

Posted by Reviewer2148065 on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this truly seems to replace moisture (eyes) and I notice less creases around lips BUT that's not why I bought it -- I have arthritis and low back stiffness, slight hernia, stenosis....seems to help with mobility and morning stiffness... only con is that it only lasts a month -- way toooooo expensive -- will try to cut back so I can continue using it...much better than the rooster cox comb pills that also contain Hyaluronic,,,,

SoooooooooooooooGood prod.

Posted by 4726313848206709607 on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with the performance of this products. I am definitely going to use this products continuously.

great product

Posted by 5093060599330982713 on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it has helped with knee pain, strengthened my fingernails and skin looks like after a fresh facial service. simple to use, no additives, gentle on the stomach.

Give it a try

Posted by Reviewer2037465 on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has greatly helped arthritic feet and hand immensely as well as increasing strength of fingernails. Discomfort back when I stop it for a week so give it a whirl....

Synthovial Seven

Posted by Reviewer1319723 on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Definitely reduces discomfort in a knee which has lost all of its cartilage. Improved fingernail thickness and strength.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2614103 on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Glucosamine and chondroitin is tough on my stomach. This has been a better alternative for me.

Synthovial Seven

Posted by Reviewer2334846 on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I always have problems climbing staircase. After taking it my knees is improving. Highly recommended for people with arthritis.

HA

Posted by Reviewer2219009 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over 4 years. It is easier, quicker and cheaper to order it direct from your company. It is one of my main supplements and I find it amazing that it makes my nails and (hopefully) my bones so much stronger. I get so tired of going to the health food store just to be told "sorry we are out of stock right now" I feel that HA is a very important supplement and should be taken regularly by all bodies. The benefits are many and very real. Thank you,

synthovial 7

Posted by Reviewer1919547 on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Joint pain was gone within 2 days!

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used faithfully for a couple of weeks but then developed some issues so have discontinued. Not sure if it caused breast heaviness/pain as I've never had it before so will give it some time.

1 2