Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had this ano-rectal fistula(never went under surgery though many doctors suggested) for over 3-4 years, didn't know what was the cause of never healing oozing wounds.. I finally read ancient book by James Compton B, where He mentioned the treatment for a case similar to mine. I'm taking this 2 pellets early in the morning and the evening, dissolve it under my tongue and whole day I mix 8 pellets in 40 oz water bottle which I finish within a day. Now, I'm winning the battle against this irritating disease, now it's very rare to even feel I'm suffering from fistula. Hylands Silicea is a wonder drug. Thanks a lot

Silicea is good for Cleansing the skin and body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good for removing toxins and great to help relieve the hot sweats associated with menopause.

soothes abcesses, boils or irritated scars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Provides gentle relief. Works for me on a surgical scar that is on a pressure point. It gets irritated and sore every once in awhile. The scar used to become infected after that and there was nothing I could do before it did. Now I take Belladonna, Silica and use Nelson Bach USA, Cuts and Scrapes Cream, with Hypericum and Calendula and the scar is soothed and restored to softness and comfort in a few days.

no titleHyland's, #12, Silicea 6X, Skin Eruptions, Brittle Hair and Nails, 1000 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the only thing I've ever used that stops my splitting nails.

Hyland's, 12, Silicea 6X, 1000 Tablets (

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this as part of a protocol for natural osteoporosis prevention.

#12

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for skin problems.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nails are growing it's great more than happy

Brittle, flaking nails and red skin no more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was using a basic Hair, Skin & Nails supplement from my local pharmacy for years. I felt I needed a little more now that I'm over 30 but I can't afford expensive serums or moisturisers for my skin. I was getting the occasional red splotches with stress or lack of sleep, and without a weekly nail strengthening regime my long nails would flake and turn brittle. Since taking 2 of these before bed at night I can now stretch my strengthening regime out to once a month and the white tips of my nails grow incredibly long very quickly. The red splotches on my face also appear to be gone. I use this alongside my HS&N supplement but the two together are working wonders. Very pleased with this product and it doesn't taste awful under the tongue at all.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this product for people with skin problems. Really does the job! Wounds heal very soon. Only you need to be patient, because silicea needs some time to do its work.

My nails are beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using for about 6 mos. I almost gave up, but I reminded myself as to why I was taking the tablets. They really work!

1 2 3