magic tablets

Posted by 5031652867213682317 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is a very good product and my son like it too . I already introduced this to my feinds and always keep a bottle at home for in case .

Works with no side effects but runs out quickly

Posted by 5006161284384601781 on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product and the Hyland's 4 Kids Allergy Relief on and off for about a year for allergic rhinitis. That's the equivalent of hay fever all year round but without a specific trigger. I find them both to be very effective against all my symptoms if taken regularly (every 15 mins at the beginning then about every hour or so) with no side effects. The downside is that there is no real lasting effect when symptoms are bad and therefore not a cost effective way to deal with a chronic ongoing problem. Probably best used to supplement something else or just when you really need of some relief from allergies of the nose.

Really Works!

Posted by 5117656123544231713 on Jan 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my son, but now I take it at the first sign of sneezes and sniffles. On more than one occasion this stuff has worked!

Hylands sniffles & sneezes

Posted by 4851599105775841672 on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If taken within a few hours of noticing a runny nose these tablets will indeed ward off a cold. I have found that the sniffles may try to return 3 or 4 times, but if you instantly give these tablets again the virus will eventuly die off without developing into a cold. Just great

A standard in our medicine closet

Posted by LantauMama on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kids know to ask for this, know how to take it, and we always have some on hand - great homeopathic remedy for those sniffles every kid gets!

Not sure if this works or not

Posted by 5019244335388357614 on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really not sure if it is effective. Tried it, but can't tell the difference except slightly.

Effective!

Posted by 5052839153856374702 on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my kids using them for a few years already. they rarely need to see the doctor after taking these pills. when they have any signs of sneezes, i gave them the pills, the symptoms usually went away in a few days! it works well with other Hyland's products too.

Works!

Posted by 5540683268265403657 on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 5 year old starts coughing/wheezing every few minutes and I gave this to him to try. After the 2nd dose, his coughing reduced and gradually stopped.

For the whole family, not just kids!

Posted by 5305994108138272117 on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my go-to product for allergies, morning sniffles/sneezes and little colds. Works soooooo well! I have these bottles stashed everywhere.... All cars, purses, snack bags. (We are a household of morning sneezers.)

My kids love it

Posted by 5253082875616483079 on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My both kids take it and every time they do, it works immediately.

1 2