Help

Great way to get magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Easy to take with no bowel issues as you can get from most oral magnesium products. Headache and muscle twitches went away almost immediately. Since most of us are deficient in magnesium. this is an excellent way to get the magnesium that so important for good health.

LIFE SAVING FOR ACID REFLUX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Mag phos 6x together with Nat Phos 6x saved my life from severe acid reflux. Use them together with Arnica 30c to repair the esophogeal damage. Start with 3 tablets and increase to 4 tablets after meals 4 times a day. If you get a sour taste, you are taking too many.

Great Source of Magnesium in a Convenient Form

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I keep these little Mag Phos tablets on my nightstand, and when I get a muscle spasm or chest pain, I pop about 10 in my mouth, and with the fast dissolving formula, I have the necessary magnesium in my system within minutes. CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM!!

Hyland's, #8, Mag. Phos. 6X

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A very good product - works really well for cramps and very sore muscles.

Life saving/marriage saving product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is just THE best product for getting rid of agonising night cramps. 4 tablets under the tongue dissolve instantly and the cramp simply "washes away" in a few seconds. The service and delivery from iHerb was fantastic. From order to delivery in Australia took 5 days. Thank you so much!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for inducing sleep or helping with muscle cramps.

Mag Phos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A little miracle pill for life's aches and pains.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used mag phos for many years and still find it is helpful for insomnia, twitchy muscles etc.

Never without #8

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My household is never without #8. Leg cramps, period cramps, so many ailments disappear with the tissue salts. We have the whole set, but #8 gets more of a workout than any other.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

IF I take regularly, helps my stiff shoulders

1 2 3