Great for Muscle Cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have found these tablets are very good as a preventative and reactive response for muscle cramps. The tablets dissolve in the mouth and provide relief very quickly. They are more convenient to use than most forms of magnesium tablets. In recent years I have had a tendency to get hand cramps while driving and hamstring cramps at night. Tablets taken when the cramps occur seem to solve the problem or if I have had a long hot day on the bowling greens a recommended dose before retiring prevents being rudely awoken during the night with a hamstring seizure. I'm a committed user.

Great cramp relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works great for menstrual cramps though some months are extra bad so I use along with 1 advil. Great for leg cramps as well...

No More Cramps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have a friend who suffers from leg cramps at night, and these do the trick! Ladies, it also works on menstral cramps!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Better than most on the market and great price too

Used for menstrual cramping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to try because I get really bad menstrual cramps with my periods and it can be hard to find relief. It didn't do the trick for this even with multiple doses like the label suggested. However, I'm not saying it wouldn't work for muscle cramps or one of the other symptoms listed on the label since I didn't buy it for those.

Gets rid of my foot cramps every time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a bottle of these beside my bed for those cold winter nights when my feet cramp. I'm not sure of the correct dosage (sorry!) but I have a capful of these little beauties, go for a little walk to work out the cramp, and then straight back to sleep!

Great for cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my husband who gets bad cramp in his legs, he swears by it now, says if he doesn't take the pills he gets cramps back, so he loves this product. I highly recommend and its way cheaper to buy from IHERB than in NZ.

just started to use hylands mag phos tabs cant find any difference to nu age mag phos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

only just started using this product to early to reach an answer

#8 Mag Phos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for my aging body and bones.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought already few packs for my mum...she feels much better since she's taking this one... with "normal" magnesium in tablets she didn't feel good, this one is great!

1 2