ACONITE...shortened name...IS THE BEST REMEDY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE TAKEN ACONITUM NAPELLUS...ALSO KNOWN AS ACONITE...FOR MANY YEARS AS A REMARKABLE REMEDY FOR FIRST SYMPTOMS OF A FLU, BACTERIAL INFECTION, ALLERGIC REACTION, COLD, ETC. IF YOU'RE FEELING FIRST SYMPTOMS LIKE A SLIGHT FEVER, SORE THROAT, DRY COUGH, EAR ACHE, ETC., JUST PUT 5 PELLETS UNDER YOUR TONGUE AND WAIT 30 MINUTES BEFORE EATING OR DRINKING ANYTHING. ONE TREATMENT IS USUALLY ENOUGH TO STOP THE ONSET, BUT IF ONE OR TWO HOURS LATER THERE ARE STILL ANY SIGNS OF ONSET, TAKE 5 MORE PELLETS UNDER YOUR TONGUE. I KEEP A BOTTLE BY MY BED IN CASE I AWAKEN WITH SYMPTOMS OF ANY KIND, AND I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY WARDED OFF ALL KINDS OF ILLNESSES THAT I HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO AS A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER IN 3 DIFFERENT ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS. ACONITE REALLY WORKS!! WITH ALL HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES, BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO DAMAGE THE PELLETS BY HANDLING THEM. I POUR 5 PELLETS INTO THE BOTTLE CAP AND THEN HOLD IT OVER MY MOUTH TO DROP THEM UNDER MY TONGUE WITHOUT BREATHING INTO THE CAP OR TOUCHING ANY PART OF THE RIM OR INSIDE OF THE CAP TO MY LIPS OR TONGUE. THE PELLETS HOLD THE FRAGILE ENERGETIC IMPRINT OF THE REMEDY AND WILL LAST A VERY LONG TIME IF YOU ARE CAREFUL TO KEEP THEM FREE FROM MOISTURE OR CONTAMINATION. ALSO, DO NOT HANDLE THE BOTTLE OR TRY TO TAKE ANY PELLETS IF YOU'VE HANDLED OR TAKEN ANY MENTHOL OR STRONG AROMATIC PRODUCTS, LIKE TOOTHPASTE, PEPPERMINT, EUCALYPTUS, TEA TREE OIL, ETC.

My first and all time favorite!

Posted by ManxKat on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We use for pain relief and sinus/allergy symptoms.

aconitum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent

Haven't had enough time

Posted by Denyse on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love that I can order these products from iherb :)