Hyland Arnica Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good for bruises and sprained muscles. The alcohol based formula goes on easy and penetrates better than a gel.

Amazing stuff

Posted by Denyse on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An amazing topical spray, I have both the 4 oz at home and 1 oz in my purse for any accidents that may happen. And it works with the bruising and swelling :)

Arnica spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far, great. I learned of Arnica spray through a musician friend. The guys I play with are all in our sixties, all with arthritis or other wear and tear ailments. Arnica works, period!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works wonderful on bruises and sore muscles, it doesn't leave a greasy or sticky residue & has a faint herbal smell.

Hylands arnica spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps me to apply relief to hard to reach areas

Love this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is so easy to apply and no greasy mess like the ointment. I hurt my arm and used this arnica every hour. My recovery was amazingly fast.

Arnic Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Rapid relief, easy application and no residual stickiness. Works great.

Great fir bruises

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bruise easily so use this to reduce time fir healing.

Dramatic result. Its a miracle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Arnica delivered in a convenient spray. I have always used Arnica as a cream or gel, but when I developed a second shoulder Rotator Cuff tear a fellow iHerb customer recommended Hyland's Arnica spray because it gives her a satisfactory result. I was amazed the first time I used it that it only took a couple of minutes to alleviate the pain in the shoulder. I feel this product has enormous benefits for anyone using it. It would also be very useful for parents of young children who have 'hurts', a quick spray of the 'magic' spray and a gentle rub would be like a miracle cure. It is also safe and safer than a strong anti-inflammatory drug. Its benefits are also that the effect lasts for hours and lessens the discomfort of the injury in the long run. Whoever invented the spray method to deliver this product should get a medal!

Arnica Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Another great Hyland product. Works well and easy to apply. Sometimes hard to find but thanks to iherb I got it.

1 2