Help

Hyland's Arnicaid, 50 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wish they made this product in a larger bottle. For those of you who can't take Aspirin, and other pain medications, due to stomach problems, this is a good substitute. It is natural and gets to the problem. It is good for headaches, and TMJ problems, etc. Works well, but it takes a couple doses to work into the system, which is how homeopathic works.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Outstanding for use on any blunt force trauma. I have used Arnicaid after being kicked by a horse, smashing my fingers, bruises, etc. It works incredibly well. Bruising and swelling is almost nonexistent, pain is minimal, healing is fast. I highly recommend this product.

A very good product but pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is 5 star at reaching pain if used throughout the day and is without side effects of opioids or NSAID's...however cost becomes prohibitive with dosage recommendations and this degree of usage, thus the 3 star rating.

Fantastic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic for bruises. I used it for a root canal recently and it made immediate difference. I keep it in my purse at all times.

ArnicAid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product works like magic.

ArnicAid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful for pain.

Hyland's arnicaid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for my son. I always make sure i have a bottle at home and one in my bag when i go out.

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

shipping condition is not good because of crush when I received

Pain reliever

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A good product - dissolves quickly in your mouth and has a good taste. Not sure if it worked on the pain like I thought it would.

Just Okay...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these as an alternative to the Vitamedica brand from my doctor's office. I don't think these work as well. I had shoulder pain that came back after switching to this product.