unbelievable product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had a neck pain that became worst over a year..it would go down my arm elbow and lately it was on my shoulder and chest...then looking at Hyland's products which I have used for over 20yrs ( used it on my whole family including my pets) with excellent results...I looked closely at Arthritis Hylands and it said it was also good for muscle and joint pain..so I bought it and a day later I received it thanks to IHerb amazing quick delivery..and took it...hey just one dosage (2pills) took the pain away!!!! I took it again the next day and I can move my arm and sleep..the shoulder pain will wake me up..I couldnt strap my bra..and now I can move it again unbelievable I reorder more and ordered for my son....thanks Hyland's and Iherb! I recommend it to anyone I had tried from pillows to Bengay yes even Glucosamine....if you are feeling miserable like I was and could not even make the bed ..you will be amazingly happily surprised my son called me to tell me just one pill took his away !

Arthritis in my hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hyland's, Arthritis Pain Formula seems to have helped the arthritis in my hands.

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this for my knees. I ran for many years, and occasionally I get a little pain in my knees, but what really works and allows me to walk 4 miles everyday is taking the AVOCA ASU, which works wonderfully.

Not for Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As usual, iHerb delivered this product to me in record time; so shout out to this website. However...I found this product left me feeling "wired" and somewhat anxious; but no significant relief of neck and should pain; that has been diagnosed as osteoarthritis. I passed the product along to a friend who experiences hip pain from the same diagnosis. She felt sedated after taking it, but agreed with me that no pain relief was to be had...so go figure...

Good product for arthritis or muscle inflammation - Hyland's Arthritis Pain Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to aid in arthritic like condition as a result of whiplash. It works very good without side affects. It helped my muscle inflammation also. Very happy with this product as well as many other Hyland's products.

Did not touch my pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really thought this product would help me with my arthritis pain. However, it did not work at all. Don't waste your money on this product.

Nothing special

Posted by PinkOveralls on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I did not notice any relief with this remedy. At least there's no side effects with homeopathic.

IT WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel to say this much...in order any product to work on our bodies we have to believe first! Many people belive only in doctor's prescriptions so, you have the answer...otherwise just try it and experience! It works for me!

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This really helped with the soreness and pain of arthritis in my neck. My husband has to drive alot with his job and he takes it for his tired neck. It works well for us.

IT WORKS!