Good stuff

Posted by 4987826684128720180 on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Took it for my baby.. I put it on her gums when i notice shes nervous of tooth getting out.. it's awsome for adults too :) my parent are getting denture and their gums are irritated, so they put it on and it feels relief!

Recommends this to all parents with teething babies!

Posted by Reviewer1534708 on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for my baby when his teeths started to come trough. This seams to clam him on top of taking away the hurting with the teething. Within 15 minutes his was calmly asleep after applying this gel. I have even used it when he was just a bit stressed at bedtime and could not manage to wind down. Works every time. I ordered some extra to give to my friends who just became parents and have recommended this to all parents i know.

good product

Posted by 4904606521784218184 on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but i don't understand why there is no expiry date on the box (or on the tube) !

DO NOT BUY IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN THE USA

Posted by 5371037797508287035 on Jan 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product hoping it would make my baby feel better when she started teething. Well, the truth is that it did not easy any of the baby's symptoms. On top of that, I had to pay DHL, which is the company that delivers this product to Europe, £23.50 more for HM Customs & Excise, Import Duties and VAT. This is something they do not specify when you buy any Hyland's products. I find it outrageous that I ended paying more for delivery than for the actual bought products.

it really calms the baby

Posted by Bimore on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great relief for the babies

bueno

Posted by 5414916222879419514 on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Poco se puede hacer cuando les duelen los dientes pero al bebe le gusta el sabor y yo la ppngo en el frigo y la unto fresquita

haven't used yet

Posted by 4632782026084496987 on Feb 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My baby is just 47days old I just wanna prepare for my baby. I hope it will work

Easy to use & effective

Posted by 4956145053622919493 on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this with great success with my daughter while teething and purchased recently to use with my son to do tongue stretches post tongue-tie revision. Great product

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1280935 on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

baby calmed down right after using this....highly recommended.

realy helps