good product

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

after changing the diapers, make sure my baby is well fed, freshen up, she seems sleepy but keeps crying. found out she was teething. gave 2 tablets to her and she calms down. 4 stars because it only works at times, sometimes it doesn't.

very good product indeed

Posted by 5755174460722136636 on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised to see that it really worked on my baby. He was crying hard and I couldn't tell any other reasons;he was fed, diaper changed, wasn't sleepy. so I these teething tablets and in few minutes, he stopped crying. what a relief!!!

Soft and small tablets makes for easy feeding

Posted by Zuleika83 on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tablets are tiny and very soft so it melts upon contact with tongue. No way I could get it under my daughter's tongue as it's too much hassle. She loves it and opens her mouth when she sees the bottle. Much easier to feed than liquid.

Great teething relief

Posted by Reviewer2957214 on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Calms my boy down very quickly and helps him settle when he's unsettled due to teething. Very easy for him to take in the tablet form.

Teething tablets

Posted by Reviewer1593810 on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product been using them for many yrs I swear by them Postage extremely quick just 1 wk from USA to Australia in the bush

Excellent Product

Posted by 5022506507156676291 on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It seems to really work. I am very careful when it comes to medicine, but this product seems completely harmless. No side-effects and works rather quickly. Thank you for helping us and our baby!

The Best

Posted by 4807718548379463907 on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

we have found Hylands teething tablets to be the best pain killing solution for both of our boys...easily administered and fast acting, I would and do recommend them

Hylands Teething Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2165612 on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These tablets work great! My 19 month old takes them out of my hand herself and puts them in her mouth to dissolve - much easier than trying to give panadol or nurofen and they work much better!

Great product!

Posted by 5352822949640718129 on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's really effective. Was happy to find it after trying a lot of stuff that didn't work at all.

great

Posted by Bimore on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is much better even than the gel, because the gel cause vomit to my baby. but not the tablets. they dissolve in the mouth instantly. the baby is calm just 10 minutes after taking these tablets.