Help

Hyland's Brochial cough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this product for a very long time. It has been very helpful for our son who has had asthma since he was 9 months old. We have had to look long and hard for this medicine and was thrilled to find it. It really works and taste great, helps stop coughing pretty rapidly. I would definitely recommend this product. MG

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product for that nagging cough that just won't go away. So easy to use and taste isn't bad. Highly recommend these.

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps to manage my son's bronchitis.

Another excellent homeopathic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Had a late winter cold, the second of the season, and could not stop the cough. Three days of dosing with Hylands Bronchial Cough tablets and the coughing cleared up and my chest cleared also.

Hyland's, Bronchial Cough, 100 Tablets (HYL-29542)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works well and quickly.

Great for my

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is the best product for my bronchial cough

Big fan of Hyland's products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product seemed to help my children's coughs. I also tried other homeopathic products. This one helped enough to make it worthwhile: at least a 50% improvement.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i use these for many years, and the good thing is , you can give these to your little child too. i used the tablets since my kids were pre school age kids, rather than the over the counter stuff. it has no side effects and seem to make the body defense stronger and helps again the cough.

very effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

my daughter's cough reduced drastically after taking for a day and her cough was totally gone in 3 days!

Fast Acting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these tablets and they really work fast. I don't like that they dissolve under the tongue. They don't have a flavor but still the melting process is what I don't like, but since it makes me better I deal with it. Homeopathic medicine takes longer to work but is safer for the body. These stop bad coughing pretty quick though.

1 2