Got this for H1N1 flu

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I usually use Boiron, Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine for flu symptoms and it works in a day, but Bryonia Alba and Gelsemium Semp were two homeopathics used effectively during the Flu Pandemic of 1918. I'm not sure Oscillococcinum was available then or maybe the symptoms were different. They're inexpensive so I got them to have on hand in case I wanted it. Homeopathics are safely stored for years under the right conditions and usually have multiple uses.

Migraine relief sometimes

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from extremely frequent and severe migraines. Painkillers are fairly ineffective (after years of taking them), and triptan medication works only if I sleep. It goes without saying that finding an alternative to medication is incredibly useful to me, particularly given the problem of medication overuse migraines. I find that if I take four of these Bryonia at the very first twinges of pain, and then follow it up two hours later (sometimes further doses are needed later in the day), it can actually stop the migraine from escalating. This is amazing, and that's my reason for giving 5 stars - I take it often and never want to be without this stuff. But I wouldn't want to mislead anyone into thinking that it can deal with a migraine other than at the very early stages.

bryonia