Amazing product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best stuff ever. i use this product on everything. Cleared my son's ezcema and helps scars. Also great on rashes. Surpasses any other brand!

Love this tub of caledula....it lasts for quite a while.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A must have product....great for many skin ailments.

okay stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a little to greasy.

Soothing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This Hyland's ointment has been a long-time member of my household's medicine cabinet. It will settle down and sooth any skin irritation. However, it may not be the cure. Therefore, you have to be prepared to find out the true cause and the proper herbal combination to remedy the condition.

Hyland's Calendula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great!!! Heals my wound fast..very strong smell

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from allergies & the skin around my eyes gets rashy & painful. This is the only thing that calms & heals my skin when it's irritated. Also great for cuts & burns, it's extremely gentle & effective. It does smell a bit earthy, and it is in a heavy petroleum jelly base, but that's a small price to pay for such thorough relief. Excellent value, too. I always have some on hand in the house.

Will always keep this on hand

Posted by MamaToMany on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this for everything- diaper cream, cuts, hand & foot moisturization. I recommend this size, as well, because it's very difficult to get the ointment out of the smaller tube. Very thick, doesn't smell great, but this isn't a product to use if you're looking for great fragrance.

Good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps make my child's skin smooth and reduce redness

Liked this a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had bad skin during the summer (a type of seasonal eczema) and this really helped. Since then, I've used it for dry hands, feet, and skin generally. It's less like a cream and more like an ointment in texture which is probably why it is so effective. It has a nice smell, isn't too heavy, and doesn't seem to stain clothes after you put it on. It's also really soothing if you have itchy skin.

calendula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has worked miracles, especially for my daughters skin problems

1 2