almost as good as a sleeping pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband sometimes gets insomnia and this almost always does the trick. One warning, though--like a sleeping pill, you need to be able to devote a good 7 or 8 hours to sleeping; it can be hard to wake up in the morning after taking this if you haven't slept long enough!

Japan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've used it for occasional sleeplessness for the last 35 years. Nothing like it. Highly recommend.

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are very helpful when you feel like you want to kill someone before getting your period. It also helps me sleep when I am having issues sleeping although I will say that it doesn't always keep me asleep after it helps me fall asleep. Overall, well worth getting.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Well, I never thought that a homeopathic remedy could be quite so effective! I bought them for my eleven year old who just takes one to help her sleep and maybe one in the day if she feels very anxious (she suffers from anxiety attacks). They dont actually work like a sleeping tablet, they just relax you. They work very well for her just taking one, but when me and my eldest daughter took three at bedtime we both slept perfectly, but the next day we kept on wanting to sleep too! I just felt so sleepy! So now I only take one. Maybe i'll try two when i'm not doing much the next day! But I love them for my youngest.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Not only is it good for taking the edge off when you are having difficulty falling asleep, but it is also useful in a smaller dose for those days when a person feels stressed.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It helps to calm you before bed but doesn't leave you feeling drowsy. I have even given it to my kids when they have been too upset to sleep.

Work for me

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These really do work for me. If I take two, before you know it I am dropping off to sleep. I made the mistake of giving these to a friend of mine in an attempt to wean her off sleeping pills. She said they did not work for her, so no I need to get them back! Sleeping pills are so dangerous. Statistically, thousands of people a year die in the U.S. from them. I knew this without even seeing it on Dr. Oz, although he did have an episode on this recently, and I am so glad. I hope more people take this more seriously, and stop buying into the propaganda of butterflies, crescent moons and all the other b.s.

Husband loves!

Posted by danielledonohue on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this whenever he starts feeling a little anxious and has trouble sleeping. I hated him using over the counter sleep aids, so I bought this for him, and he loves it! An all natural sleep aid...so happy about this product!

Relaxing.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps me relax and works to help keep me asleep.Been using this product for a year now it is the one product that keeps me asleep all night w/o side affects!

Calms Forte

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works very well - I feel it may work better than L-Theanine.