Kids love 'em

Posted by Reviewer1655694 on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work wonders getting th kids (6,4,3) calmed down and seems to help leg aches.

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product. I have 5 kids and my 2 youngest sons have trouble getting to sleep at night. I just give them two to three of these and it seems to calm them down. It does not knock them out, it relaxes them. It makes bedtime a lot easier at our house. I originally bought this product because one of my boys had nightmares. I read that this is suppose to help with that. It does!! I told my son that this supplement helps with bad dreams. He hasn't had one since. My kids ask for the dream pill at bedtime. I like that fact that it is not habit forming. Whether this product works or it's just a mind game is anyones guess. I will keep buying it. It has made my life easier. Highly recommended!!!!

Calm 4 kids really works

Posted by Reviewer1351023 on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My child has had night terrors for years. Since we introduced calm 4 kids to her, the night terrors have stopped.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2998720 on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this based on good reviews but wasn't really convinced it would work. But it was such a God-send during our 3 week holiday - helping the kids to calm down and fall asleep during the flights, in strange hotel rooms etc. We've used up half the bottle already and definilte plan to buy more!

Calming tablets for kids

Posted by Reviewer1293967 on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These did not have any effect on my adhd twins, But did work well for my youngest for little tantrums or crying spells. Thanks so much

For grandson

Posted by DeanaS on Dec 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

He's got the growth pains that cause tears at bed time. I got these for him for this, and he hasn't had any pains since. Even if it's psychosomatic I'll take it.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1501597 on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Hyland products. These work great to help calm yourself. My son has a difficult time winding down at bed time. I give him 2 tablets and then we read a book for about 15 minutes. Then he goes right to sleep. Would recommend!!

Calms my active child before bedtime and restless bad days

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Calms my active child before bedtime and restless bad days.

Great for growing pains in the night

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use this when the kids are selfless and ant sleep, have also used at3am when my 4-year old wakes screaming with growing pains in her legs. It appears to work! we call them "fairy balls".... Don't want her going to kinder telling teachers Mummy uses her sleeping pills! They may not realize I am using a homeopathic product!! Will buy again.

good

Posted by Reviewer2595011 on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like this one, and my kid is taking is written on the box-just 2tablets before going to bed, or 2tablets when it's nesesery.