Help

Definately Calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I have tried these. They seem to be really calming, during anxiety periods. I allow it to disolve in my mouth (the instructions aren't clear) it works almost instantly. My daughter swallows hers and within 10 minutes it seems to be working. These little pills don't seem to have much in them, so we were sceptical at first.

Calms

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very effective at taking the edge of nervous moods. I have a bottle of these with me at all times for emergencies.

downdog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I definately rely on this product for my insomnia. Helps stop the overactive "thinking" without a drugging affect

I do not believe in homeopatic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

but something in this is working. I got it just to try, with mistrust - and I sleep really good. Who knows but I think it is working...

works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Helps me fall back asleep when I wake up at night

Great natural sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is a must have if you have trouble getting or staying asleep. It works!

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just went in for a root canal and was very nervous. I took two, 30min before the procedure began and I was completely relaxed through the whole thing!

Helps me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As natural as it is in helping me have deep sleep. I work night shift and has trouble sleeping during the day but I sleep better with this.

Works everytime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and have been using it for years. It seems to work better for me than Calms Forte, although I don't know why. I use it to get back to sleep if I wake up in the middle of the night.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hyland's, Calms, Nerve Tension Sleeplessness are the best herbal product for anxiety I have ever tried. I am not as reactive to situations and ideas flying through my head (Sometimes at the speed of light. :)), elicit less of an emotional response. Subtle but effective. I take 1 tab 3x per day.