They work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my dog to take the edge off as he is an anxiety ridden dude. In lieu of giving him doses of my other dog's disposition, this is a natural gentle chill-pill.

For our 9 month old.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This month our 9 month old has 5 teeth coming in at the same time. Bless him. We give these tablets to help relax him a bit and ease the tension. I gave it 4 stars because honestly, I don't know if they really really ease the pain, but, I know that my kids like to feel like we are doing something for the pain. It's the ritual of taking them that makes and them feel better.

Another must have in my house

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I first heard about hyland's from the teething gel. It worked on my first baby most of the time. Now she's older, i give this to her whenever she gives tantrum, and she calms down and back to her sweet self. I also use before sleeping for myself . 1 tablet is enough to calm my active mind at night.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work great!

Must Have Baby Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We used these chamomilla tablets with our 1st and 2nd kids (and still do to this day!), especially for teething and general fussiness. We're expecting our 3rd this fall, so I knew we needed to stock up. The price was fantastic and I can't even compare it to the cost on Amazon as Amazon seems to ebb and flow on when it's actually available. I'll gladly give my business to iHerb when we need to replenish our Hyland's tablets supply!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. We give them to our kids sometimes before bed or a long road trip. It seems to help them sleep. We also used them when they were babies and having problems from teething.