Very pleasant surprise!

Posted by brooklinmommy on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Originally, I had been searching for a natural teething product. My daughter was only 3 months when she started getting pains, so the brand named products for rubbing on her gums were for 6 mths +. And all other pain medicines at the pharmacy were for older infants as well. So, I tried quite a few different natural remedies, from freezing wet towels to chew on, rubbing my own (clean!) finger on her gums, toys to chew on (she didn't have the hand/eye coordination to get it in her mouth). And I tried several brands of drops. So, these Chamomilla tablets were just another experiment. At a great price I will add! What a great surprise! The directions on the bottle have adult (for stress/anxiety I assume) and infant/children dose for teething. I tried the adult dose first one evening my 4 year old was stressing me, and it worked very well, without making me light headed or sleepy. Later that evening when my baby woke me up screaming in pain from her poor little gums - I put a couple of tablets in her mouth. They instantly disolved, and she went down from a scream, to a cry, to a wimper and to SMILING in less than 5 minutes. I also tried the same bottle, but it says 30x instead of 6x. And they both worked just as well. I hope this product works just as well for anyone else who tries it!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for my daughter who is getting her top molars. I feel that it is helping with her restlessness at night, and I will continue to buy this product. My husband has also been using them for his sore tooth and thinks they help.

It has worked wonders for our little ones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Any time my little ones are sick or irritable and can't settle down for the night or a nap, I give them a dose and it has always help to soothe them.

Part of our bedtime routine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We give these to our kids at nighttime to calm them down. Our kids get a hyper second wind after dinner. They love the taste and we don't have many problems with getting them to sleep.

Teething and Over-tiredeness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I never go anywhere without this. Works great for helping kids sit still for long periods of time, too (doctor office, church, long car rides, etc.).

teething

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

will definately buy again huge difference!!

Nothing like some chamolile :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I keep these in my handbag at all times. They work well to calm both me and the children. They are quite tasty too.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it

Chamomilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We use this for teething for my grandson. They do help.

Seems to calm.