Help

didn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this product did not work for my 4 year old grand daughter. She didn't have any problem with the taste - said it tasted good - but it was as if she hadn't taken anything at all. We did try it for 2 days just in case it takes some time to kick in - since I had already paid for it - might as well give it a chance. We had much better results from the Boiron Chestal (also sold on iHerb) for daytime use. However we did have better results with the nighttime version of this product so we'll continue to use the nighttime version.

From Ukraine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent non-productive cough syrup with!Very helpful to my children. I will order more

Stopped the cold

Posted by bluebug on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my snotty, coughing, sneezing two year old before bed and he woke up... BETTER!! I was very pleasantly surprised.

Hyland's Cold n cough

Posted by karishma on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works great and I have bought more of this!

Wow - worked GREAT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 3 year old is prone to "daycare" illnesses throughout the year. I had a very bad experience earlier this year with an allergy medication that completely changed my little angel into a depressed, impulsive monster. I swore NEVER AGAIN with RX and switched to homeopathic medications. He had a cold last week. I decided to try Hyland's Cold N Cough. Within 2 days it knocked the cold out of him. This has never happened in the history of his life (ok, ok, he's only 3 but still). Usually he is sick for weeks and then the antibiotics and then the ear infection...and so on. Not this time. Cold was gone and that was it. I'm a believer in Hyland's now.

SUPER!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best coughmedicin we ever tried! Really works!! Kids take it without any fuss. Works MAGIC!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good

A cough syrup that kids love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A cough syrup that kids will be very co-operative to take.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used many products for my son cold and this product works very well Highly Recommend

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

given my boy while he's coughing.. recover very fast