didn't work

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this product did not work for my 4 year old grand daughter. She didn't have any problem with the taste - said it tasted good - but it was as if she hadn't taken anything at all. We did try it for 2 days just in case it takes some time to kick in - since I had already paid for it - might as well give it a chance. We had much better results from the Boiron Chestal (also sold on iHerb) for daytime use. However we did have better results with the nighttime version of this product so we'll continue to use the nighttime version.

From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer1553782 on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent non-productive cough syrup with!Very helpful to my children. I will order more

Stopped the cold

Posted by bluebug on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my snotty, coughing, sneezing two year old before bed and he woke up... BETTER!! I was very pleasantly surprised.

Wow - worked GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer1782896 on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 3 year old is prone to "daycare" illnesses throughout the year. I had a very bad experience earlier this year with an allergy medication that completely changed my little angel into a depressed, impulsive monster. I swore NEVER AGAIN with RX and switched to homeopathic medications. He had a cold last week. I decided to try Hyland's Cold N Cough. Within 2 days it knocked the cold out of him. This has never happened in the history of his life (ok, ok, he's only 3 but still). Usually he is sick for weeks and then the antibiotics and then the ear infection...and so on. Not this time. Cold was gone and that was it. I'm a believer in Hyland's now.

Hyland's Cold n cough

Posted by karishma on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works great and I have bought more of this!

SUPER!!

Posted by Reviewer1190353 on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best coughmedicin we ever tried! Really works!! Kids take it without any fuss. Works MAGIC!!

This works on my daughter!

Posted by Reviewer1215757 on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

There are a lot of alternative medicines for children out there and I find this medicine has worked the best on my daughter who is now 5.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1859609 on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The easiest syrup I have ever gotten my daughter to take, plus it works great!

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2176449 on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best medicine we have ever used. We will keep buying it for all four of our kids and us.

Great natural choice

Posted by Reviewer1778717 on Jun 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product before, but the price through iherb is quite a bit cheaper that at the store. It works very well to help coughing symptoms in my 4 yr old... and I will also take it too. It feels good to have a natural product drug free that works!!!