This stuff works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works for me and my son. It says for kids but he is 13 and I am an adult. We live in Florida with tree pollen allergies such as oak. We tried otc medication but it just doesn't do enough. This stuff really works. My only problem is that it doesn't last very long. Only 4 hours so it is tricky when my son is at school all day. Since he and I both take it the bottle does not last very long either. I buy in bulk and try to keep it in stock at home. Most stores in the area don't carry it and the one that does is about $3 more than iherb. No side effects at all. Just wish it lasted all day.

satisfied user

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My child has allergic rhinitis, on and off sneezing that always leads to cold then cough. I tried giving her this 2 weeks ago, and it seems working for her. When she sneeze, i will give her immediafely. No more fret! I will definitely have this at all times.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Kids didn't like the taste :(

this is a effective supplement for the tchy Nose & Throat, it can let my baby Safe & Effective to reduce seasonal Itchy Nose & Throat

Posted by My Page on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will let my baby take 1 teaspoon when he need, it is really reduce his Itchy Nose & Throat. However, I have more relevant experience, we can enter my page (Just click My Page) to share, you will certainly be interested.

Best allergy relief syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Instead of all the chemical ones this one works great. When my son has a pretty bad allergy I gave him one or two spoonfuls and it works just fine.