Donate the diapers to NASA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

As I began to suffer urinary urgency and occasional stress incontinence, I searched for a nonsurgical remedy. The problem became more and more severe and ultimately I did have surgery -- but it didn't work. I am so glad I found Enuraid. Although I have tried other products, this works better than anything else for me. I don't have to worry about coughing, sneezing, squatting, or "not making it." I am 54 and hope to be around for a while yet, and I fervently hope that Enuraid is around too! Susan

For My Incontinent Dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been using this at recommended dosage for six months with my old Collie dog, in conjunction with several other Homeopathic remedies to treat spinal problems, resulting in incontinence. No apparent side affects and it seems to keep him stable, with only occasional bouts of incontinence. My Veterinarian approves.

WOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was totally astonished that this worked so well for me! It seems like "old times" when I actually can get to the bathroom before urinating, and the urge to urinate is not constant. It's also a relief to be able to stand up without suddenly urinating. This remedy is a keeper.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is better than the prescription Detrol.I never want to be without them when I am out for the day or shopping.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used this product with no noticeable difference in the problem. Would not order again

Didn't help but did harm

Posted by newday on Jan 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The first night I tried EnurAid I had such hopes.I slept for 4 hours twice. BUT it's been down hill from there. Not only was I up every 11/2 to 2 hr again, I had more incontinence and now have skin break down I haven't had in years. I have very sensitive skin and this product must have something in it that changes the acidity of my urine. Now I'm not only dealing with incontinence but with sore itchy skin and buddling rash.

muy bien

Posted by iber13 on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

las personas que lo toman dicen estar contentos porque funciona.-

Soulagement des symptômes liés au contrôle de la vessie.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

EnurAid aide à soulager les symptômes caractérisés par des mictions involontaires (incontinence) chez les adultes.

Great for preventing UTIs for dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use this with my elderbull pittie. She is doing great on it and has stopped getting UTIs.

Great relief for incontinence