Works great for bug bites

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started having lots of swelling and itching after fire ant and wasp stings. This really helps.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1516720 on Sep 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I broke out in hives during the night and stood in a cold shower until 6:30 in the morning until I could get to my friend a chiropractor and natural medicine practioner. When she saw me she knew it was hives. She took me in her kitchen, got out her back bag and gave me your Hives tablets. I took them for 3 days at 2 hour intervals and it kept the itching/stinging at bay. I still have occasional flare ups and I reach for the HIVES and it calms the symptons down within minutes. I keep extra on hand and have shared this product information with friends. It is great and works within minutes for me! I won't be without it!

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I get hives from being exposed to allergens in the workplace. I take this product and my itchy hives go away in a short time. Hyland's makes excellent homeopathic preparations.

Hyland's Hives

Posted by Reviewer3093419 on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am 82 years old and sensitive to most chemicals and OTC drugs. I have changed environments and am in a dry climate. Each night when I go to bed I itch. Little tiny bumps appear. I would never take Benadryl; it is contraindicated for elderly people. I take 3 Hives under my tongue and am asleep in no time...no itch.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works almost as well as Benadryl for itching without the negative side effects. It works quickly, too. I do find that when the hives are persistent, I wind up taking several doses to keep them under control but I still like that better than the OTC drugs I have used. I won't be without this again!

Works Fine!

Posted by 5038051866680821312 on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought these for my wife, and works as described. It has reduced and eliminated the itchiness of skin ,and she feels more comfortable.

It helps within minutes

Posted by Reviewer1023846 on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps within minutes

Is helping a little

Posted by Reviewer1043492 on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am on 3 prescription medications for hives and none of them are working well. I am taking the Hyland Hives formula and with the other meds it seems to help a little bit.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's ok but I didn't use much I had a slight reaction to the ingredients

Hives not relieved

Posted by Reviewer1781769 on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This showed some short term action with my first does, but afterwards it was pretty useless. Also, the lactose base doesnt help, since it is milk derived and i am allergic to it.

1 2