Soothes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have morton's neuroma on my foot and simply walking is a pain sometimes. This helps relieve pain on those occasions

Very helpful for pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is very helpful for pain, that other products hadn't helped. Being a spray, makes it easy to use, and so bottle goes a lasts a long time. Will buy again, and would recommend.

Hypericum spray for shingles nerve pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hypericum spray worked well to lessen my nerve pain during a bout with Shingles. It worked best when applied with a baby wash cloth to cleaned dry skin (rather than spray). Relief was almost imediate. iHerb was reasonably priced and I received the product in 2 working days

Works fast!

Posted by Turboshopper on Jun 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Given its price, the effectiveness is considerable. It helps with back pain and lasts at least two hours. I spray it three times on the painful area and then rub it in during each application.

Works with reservations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works almost instantly; however the effects do not last long for my foot neuroma.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tried it along with arnica gel, Mag Phos and B vitamins for peripheral neuropathy in right foot. The pain would come on shortly after going to bed and be excruciating. I am 95% pain free after two weeks and am very relieved as the MD was talking about putting me on cortisone, which is something I did not want to take. So, I'm thrilled that steroids are out of the conversation!

excellent