Help

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Used for relief from symptoms of grief. Grateful for its help. Pat

This stuff is awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been a sceptic of homeopathy but this really works. I was in India when I was first introduced to it. I was very, very emotionally upset and crying. A doctor over there said, don't worry, its only anxiety and I have just the thing. And this is what he gave me. I had to take 4 tablets and suck on them like sweets, don't swallow them, wait 5 minutes, and then take another 4. I was to do this a maximum of 4 times. Never take more than 16 tablets at a time, nor on the same day. My crying stopped, I couldn't believe how it suppressed it, I have never had anything like it. And so now, when I worry, I take 4 tablets and after the second dose of 4 I am generally fine. It is rare that I need to take the 4 tablets, 4 times in a row. I love having them on hand and carry some in my handbag. I now only need them about once every 6 months, but will never be without them. Highly recommended.

Ok

Posted by justchallenge on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't in big stress though I think it helped me to cope with huge overload at work

like it

Posted by anioto on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Don't really believe in homeopatic medicine, but these pellets seems to work. Maybe it's just a placebo, but ok :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase