Works Wonderfully!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband is on midnights and has had a terrible time going back to sleep and staying asleep after about 4 hours. We have tried several other homeopathic remedies without too much success. Hyland's Insomnia tabs worked within 3 days and now he still sleeps for 4 hours, but is able to go right back to sleep for at least another 4-5 hours! WE are thankful and this is a GREAT price.....the health food store charges $9.79 for same size. Thanks!

HYLAND`S PRODUCTS ARE GOOD...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But my insomnia is real bad even being caffeine-free for years. I take iherb`s Valerian and Melatonin too. Silent night, Sleep Relax and Quietude for me are better for anxiety but I`m still working on a good combination. Wish people would contribute more of their success stories with iherb`s excellent selection. Thanks.

Relaxed me, but did not help me sleep

Posted by coconut on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product relaxed me, but I felt that I did not sleep much better. At least my mind was racing from it. Maybe my insomnia was too much for it. Dissolving the tablets under my tongue was easy. No fuss here with that.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This and the Calms Forte are the only sleep aids I found that work.

Insomnia after menopause!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Was having trouble sleeping after menopause. Tried lots of products with some relief. But, once I tried Hyland's Insomnia, I've been sleeping like a baby again! Great product, great price!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have slept better than ever since i started using these tablets! I will be back for more!

Calm kids down for sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is working for my neighbours 9 year old boy who can't settle for sleep due to worrying about school. Since taking it he goes to sleep without a problem and wakes happily ready to go to school instead of trying to stay home.

Helps with insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product back and forth with Hyland's Calms to help me get to sleep. It is very gentle and has no side effects.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sleeping at all. I take 1 unisom at 9pm then 3 of these at 10pm, by 11pm I am sleeping soundly. Sometimes I wake once but go back to sleep straight away bit mostly nights & sleep through. They do not make you groggy at all. LOVE THEM!!

excellent insomnia remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think these work very well -- better than Calms or Calms Forte. I'm grateful to have found a homeopathic remedy that's effective.