LYMES DISEASE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ledum through research for my dog who has LYMES disease was a recommended alternative when the typical remedy through my vet is antibiotics. The Ledum was used for 3 days, three tablets of the 30X/day. Then was reduced to 1 tablet per day for 1 week. Then 1 tablet a week for 1 month, then once a month for 6 months, then once every 6 months for life. I also added per recommendation of this protocol Borrelia 10M liquid 1 drop per day for 3 days. This treatment was given to my dog over a year ago and is the only thing that worked IMMEDIATELY. Within the first dose, thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties of Ledum! For those of you who have had the numbers checked for Lymes, my dog was at 667 which is very high. If her joints start affecting her which only happened after the first 6 month interval of only 1 tablet, I just give her one Ledum and she is back to normal...so I may just give her one a month for maintenance. This protocol can also be tried for PEOPLE with Lymes, just adjust dosage by weight, my dog weighs around 45 pounds. Good luck!

hylands ledum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works so well

Hylands is a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ledum is a helpful homeopathic to have on hand, especially in the summer with bug bites.