Help

FABULOUS PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Finally an effective treatment for leg cramps. Nothing else has worked as well. CO-Q 10 helped, but this STOPPED THEM COMPLETELY. PLEASE keep making and selling this product. Tell everyone. I have told several friends about this too.

Good ambulance Хорошая скорая помощь

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This homeopathic remedy from ikronozhny spasms and spasms. During an attack helps well. I accept also for prevention by a course month. Tablets small. By-effects I do not observe. The homeopathy should be accepted in 15 minutes prior to food or in an hour after food. Это гомеопатическое средство от икроножных судорог и спазмов. Во время приступа помогает хорошо. Принимаю также для профилактики курсом месяц. Таблетки маленькие. Побочных явлений не наблюдаю. Гомеопатию следует принимать за 15 минут до еды или через час после еды.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Prior to using this product my legs often keep me awake at night on days where I had done a lot of walking. I have been taking 2 tablets about 1/2 hour before I go to bed now and have not experienced a problem with my legs waking me up. I will continue to buy and use this product.

A Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This preparation was given to me by a friend & I was thankful to find something that I could depend on that help to diminish the agonizing cramps I get in lower extremities.

Just the ticket for an aging carpenter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've always had a bit of a problem with cramping thighs but it had gotten much worse as I approached 65. So much so that after a day of working off a ladder I would not get a full night's sleep. I started using Hyland's tablets last year and what a relief. No more cramps at night even after a hard day's work lifting and stretching those leg muscles. Many who ask, and many more that don't, get my advice to give them a try.

KK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I get relief within 2-3 mins of taking this during severe leg cramps due to fibro

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I searched the web looking for this product. My mother has leg cramps and this seems to be the onlt thing that relieves them. I also found when my back begins to ache it handles that as well.

Instant Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product offers fast relief from my occasional leg cramps. I am so happy to have found it offered on your website. I have been using other Hyland homeopathic products for many years and love the fact that I can order them on line and receive them right to my door. Thanks so much!

Leg Cramps, Hand Cramps All Go Away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hyland's Leg Cramps With Quinine lives up to it's claims. Put 2 tabs under your tongue and within seconds any cramp you have, is gone.

HYLANDS LEG CRAMPS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product, price and service!