Help

these work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works great for tired, crampy legs..

good!

Posted by zerosums on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

its effect is really good. cramps stop!

Leg Cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I did use the Leg Cramps with Quinine the other day when I felt the cramps coming on. The cramps never developed. I then ordered the Leg Cramps with quinine P.M. as I most frequently get the cramps. I haven't used them yet, but have them on the bed stand ready. I do commend you on your fast deliverly of the product and will be ordering more when I get a chance to look through your products. Ron Gaydosh Harrison, Michigan PS: You were recomemded to me by a friend that has problems with leg cramps and he is totally satisfied.

Works Well

Posted by SydsKid on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband gets leg cramps every autumn and spring. These work well to help control those painful cramps. Nice price, nice product.

Hyland's Leg Cramps w/ quinine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps calm down nervous or cramped legs and back pain.

So happy to be able to get this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Years ago, my medical doctor would prescribe quinine sulfate for the leg cramps I suffered periodically...and it worked. Then the pharmaceutical company decided it could only be prescribed for malaria, and I was shut out. Hylund's Leg Cramps tablets work just as well as the prior prescribed medication for me.....without all the possible harmful side effects. There is nothing more that needs saying.

Really help with leg cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this formula for nighttime leg cramps for quite some time and find that it acts quickly.

Hyland's Leg Cramps Pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are the best product on the international market for leg cramps. I suffer from cramps every night and also during the day and they can start without any warning. Two of these pills put under my tongue and I am moving again within seconds. Best ever product.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily to prevent leg cramps. Works perfectly

Bob Y.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Received product extactly as ordered. Delivery was faster than expected. Will order again.

1 2