Great relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take these on demand and get relief within 2 to 3 minutes.Most of my cramps are sport/exercise related and can be quite severe. It is difficult to find a Quinate based product and there is no apparant substitute. One GP told me to drink a glass of water! I hope he cramps up one day!

Mom loves this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

She gets cramps often at night and after taking these, the cramps went away.

It really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finally found something to give me relief from night cramps in my legs a feet. Sleeping through the night. Waking feeling rested.

The best product for restless legs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on a holiday in the USA, and got a bit stressed when I started to ran out of them. Luckily iHerb could help! I get restless legs during night, long flights, when I don't get enough exercise, and this actually helps!

Rod Foran

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Both my wife and I take these tablets as we require to and find them very effective in reducing leg cramps in about 10 minutes at night.A very, very good product with nothing like it available in Australia.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I order Leg Cramps for my mother (76) who suffered terribly from night cramps, nothing could help her when cramp would wake her in the night. She uses these every day and she is afraid to stay without it because she can finaly sleep well, never experiencing cramps again. She is using this for eight months.

Leg Cramps Tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bottom line is that it did not work for me. I would not order it again. Stops Leg & Foot Cramps In About One Minute is the real deal. I have serious, painful leg cramps at night. SL&FCIAOM has made my life livable again.

excellent product..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works especially when I am awaken with those cramps and I am so amazed these tablets work right away, its nice to be able to go back to sleep thru the nite, I don't leave home without them. Thank you..

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No leg cramps at all AND it puts you to sleep nicely!!

does what it should

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

have used it for years when needed.....

1 2