Essential

Posted by Reviewer1575615 on Jun 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't use any Tylenol, advil, or any of those kinds of medicines, so this is a must have for my menstrual cycles. This, in addition with changing from disposables to reusable (cup,mama cloth), have saved my periods. I also suffer from endometriosis and ovarian cysts and periods used to be unbearable for me. This stuff definitely takes the edge off. I feel like it has a purpose, while the other meds I use to take would only mask the pain, and it would always come back with a vengeance. Other things to look into are vitex and red raspberry leaf, if you have issues like me! There is light at the end of the tunnel if you suffer from these horrible issues!

Awesome !

Posted by 5100008163942910173 on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Having really bad cramps ( endometriosis ) I didn't think that it would make a difference, I give it 5 stars because it actually did ! I still had pain but could stand up :)

Works gently and effectively

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this almost every month for a day or two and REALLY appreciate how gentle it is. I get bad cramps for one half day to two days, and I don't want any chemicals in my body if I can help it. This is a mainstay in my medicine cabinet.

The Only Thing That Works!

Posted by Reviewer1467541 on Sep 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Advil, Tylenol, Asprin, none of these worked for me. Hylands does and it does so quickly.

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have moderate cramping and it doesn't seem to help me. What I find which helps me the most is the essential living oils from Dr Ohhira which I also bought from iherb. I read that a lack of omega 3s will result in cramping and it really helps me to relieve the monthly cramps.

Perfect

Posted by 4765559796215982273 on Mar 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really works!

These are awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2507034 on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend these to any woman who has moderate to severe cramps. I've never found anything as effective as this product on my menstrual cramps.

what relief

Posted by Reviewer2060334 on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Every woman should have these in the house.

Great for my teen and me!

Posted by Reviewer2560540 on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you wait for the onset of cramps you have to take a few every 20 minutes or so, but I am amazed at the power to take away the cramps without having to take serious over the counter or prescription meds.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer3060548 on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughters use it, they say it really helps.

1 2 3 4