Help

Awesome, and no side effects like Imitrex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i don't get migraines too frequently, but I've used this on both a current migraine and when I felt like one was coming on. Works just as fast as Imitrex, and no wooziness or chemical taste or other side effects.

Hyland's Migraine Headache Relief Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This particular product from Hyland's for Migraines is impossible to find in retail stores in my large metro area. It works extremely well, better than some prescription RX I have taken and the price is VERY affordable from iHerb. I absolutely would purchase this product again. The web site and the product was recommended to me by a pharmacist!

there is no side effect to use this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used these pills 1 or 2 times a day.I didn't see any side effect of it.However this product really relieves the symptoms of migraine.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried literally everything for migraine pain. This product works really well, especially if you take 1 right when you feel (or think you feel) a headache. Once the migraine is in progress, does not work as well. I also take Source Naturals B-12 (1 mg) sublingual tabs 3 x day for prevention, along with Petadolex (butterbur). This combination seems to work well for me.

Good nighttime relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried taking this during the day (luckily it was a day off) and I need to nap. But it is good at night, and OK to take with ibuprofen. I find this relieves the pain and helps with a good night's sleep, which for me is critical in dealing with migraine, since mine average about 3 days straight.

Works really well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take butterbur daily and still get a slight migraine monthly for about 4 days. I used to get them weekly. The Hyland's Migraine Relief works great to get rid of the headache quickly.

Surprisingly Effective

Posted by bughunter on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taken at first indication of migraine one or two tablets seems to reduce intensity or prevent migraine! Previously, was taking prescriptions with sedation side effects. Glad this seems to be working for me. Easy to take. Not chalky.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the strangest stuff, it actually does relieve headaches for a short period of time. It does it very quickly as well. It also isn't effective for a long period of time, but the relief it provides is very fast. I find it is good if you are taking some medication for the headache that takes time to act, but want short time immediate relief.

Haven't tried this one yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I gave this five stars because I was jazzed by the natural ingredients in this product. I haven't tried this product yet so I cannot speak to how it works.

It works!

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

skeptical at first but this stuff seriously works, as soon as I feel a migraine or headache coming on this stuff does wonders. also helps with that post migraine uzzy head/hangover feeling you get. Apparently works well for real hangovers too! :)