US
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 29, 2022
Best ever motion sickness meds!

I’ve used Hyland’s motion sickness tablets for more than ten years. I live on an island with curvy roads and I have to take boats. I’ve also used this for rides at Disney World! I love that I can’t tell I’ve taken anything—no drowsiness. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

My husband has very bad motion sickness, he would take the doctor's prescription plus ginger tablets before trips, however, most of the times these do not really help much. But during this recent trip, he added Hylands tablets into his regime and it kind of helped. He was like only slightly dizzy but still functionable. I am very happy for him.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I took this during our holiday at sea last summer on our little boat down the coast and it really worked! My kids eventually all got sea sick and got this as well and made them feel better. I made of mine got really bad on one trip with big waves and this worked wonders for him too! Really great product, safe to use with no side effects! Wonderful! Hyland's always has great quality!

Posted on Jan 6, 2023
1,189

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Bought for my 11 years old daughter who is suffering from car sickness and sea sickness. I was very skeptical about it but it does the job. She takes 2 tablets under the tongue before motion sickness activity and it works for about 2 hours. Sometimes the product causes her a headache., so please be aware.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I regularly get motionsickness in cars.. Even riding shotgun.. When I have to turn back to deal with kids. That will set me off.. But I find these tabs help. If I forget to take them before setting off, I'll take them as soon as I remember and I still feel fine for a 6-7hr car ride.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Works well, took it before my ferry trip and did not get any motion sickness. Way cheaper than retail and it tastes good as well. Highly recommended for quick relief.

8075600e-cfda-4e0a-b19a-d2925cf46545
Posted on May 3, 2022

This is my lifesaver! My kids occasionally get the motion sickness whenever i take them to longer trip, and i'd never leave without this!!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Unlike the popular dramamine, I do not get side effects from this motion sickness formula. I take this with me on subway rides, airplanes, and other public transit. I like that it is sublingual and easy to take anyway.