Superb for Motion Sickness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I both take this when we go on trips, because we are very prone to car sickness. My daughter especially suffers nausea and even vomiting without it. The small tablets melt tastelessly in your mouth and works wonderfully without making you sleepy! I would recommend this to anyone. It is safe and gentle yet very effective.

2:00

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am on chemotherapy and this is the best thing I have tried

Work very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have found these work as well as dramamine or bonine without the drowsiness. Currently I am using them to help with dizziness brought on by migraines;it doesn't take it away completely but certainly helps me get through the day.

great for a 3hr roadtrip

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my son throws up during long winding journeys. he took one tab before our road trip which lasted 3 hr. had never seen him feeling any better!

Works great for my son's car sickness.

Posted by 52NewYou on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I keep these in my purse for long drives when my son gets a tummy ache from motion sickness. Works great!

These are great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best thing since sliced bread. Have tried every remedy and "trick" to overcome motion sickness, to no avail. With these little babies I no longer get air sick..AT ALL. These also work great for my child who gets really sick in the backseat of ANY vehicle. Pop one under the tongue, and she can travel anywhere...in the backseat. Wonderful product.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works great for any kind of nausea. Have been using it for years.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This works well for my daughter's car and boat motion sickness without side effects. Thank you, Hyland's!

no more motion sickness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These really work for nausea, dizziness, and motion sickness. And no side effects.

Works in the car

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have severe motion sickness in the car, on a plane, on a boat, on roller coasters, etc... I have only tried it in the car so far and it worked as long as I took the full dose every four hours on the dot. I could tell it wore off before the four hour mark, but I felt better after I was able to take it again.