Help

loose stools with also nervousness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I rarely need this salt as I lean towards sluggishness of my system but sometimes I over hydrate myself in a detoxifying flush and can't turn off the waterworks. The difference with this salt from Calc Phos is everything physical seems in order but you feel drained. Drinking fluids only aggravates the symptoms. Salts are needed to retain fluids and absorb nutrients property. Note this is not the same feeling as lethargic which is a form of sluggishness and requires another remedy. I'm from the old school of homeopathy. Unless you really get no relief and suffer "chronic symptoms" the other category is "acute symptoms" which are attacks of sort like headaches from which treatment can bring relief immediately if not permanently. Therefore, I take 6 tablets every 15min or at intervals of attack until symptoms subside.

Good value good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take, great product

always good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tissue salts are a must. They help a lot. Sending for the book of tissue salts (free)which is listed on the inside leaflet is a really helpful aid.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works really well, in conjunction with other homeopathics, for acid reflux.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good quality at a reasonable price.

The Body's Natural Cell Salts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As we grow older the cell salts our body needs for normal regeneration can be depleted, and this is just a booster to help replenish my body's natural cell salts.

Homeopathics required

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My body tells me it needs this and I listen by taking it.

Dose is 4 tabs -- to be taken multiple times per day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I went thru the bottle fairly quickly. Be sure to order enough.

Allergic reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had a terrible headache, and take tree tablets, tree times during the day. The forth time, I also put tree tablets under my tongue, and immediately I got shortness of breath. My face turn red and hot, and then the rash spread down my chest, arms and legs. I call the emergency, and they sent an ambulance. My headache disappeared, but got something else instead.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

did not help my headaches. I get better results from herb oriented supplements.