this helps get me moving in the am

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a coffee drinker but sometimes I need help with the plumbing in the morning. I'm from the old school of homeopathy. Unless you really get no relief and suffer "chronic symptoms" the other category is "acute symptoms" which are attacks of sort like headaches from which treatment can bring relief immediately if not permanently. Therefore, I take 6 tablets every 15min or at intervals of attack until symptoms subside.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This seems to help me when I have digestive disturbances. . helps calm my stomach.

great back pain relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for sciatic pain and it has been a life saver,I also have given some members of the family some of these pills and they all are wanting more, I don't know how it works but it does.

Buy a try, good, the value of the super, worth buying!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Buy a try, good, the value of the super, worth buying!

Will keep taking these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't prove that they make a difference, but I've been taking them three times a day and I have noticed a difference. I believe they don't work instantly, it's something that builds up for better bowel health. I will continue to take them.

Hyland's, NuAge, 11 Nat Sulph (Sodium Sulphate), 125 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

EXCELENT PRODUCT

Haven't noticed any difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have both sciatica and constipation and this product did not help for any of them. I took it for 3 weeks.