Relief for gums!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great remedy for relief of symptoms of the mucous membranes with thick, yellowish discharge from the skin or gums, colds, and sore throats. Relieves abscess.

Use for blepharitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Daughter had blepharitis as 3 y.o. used dandelion root and orgon grape herbal tinctures for a year or so and cleared it completely. Since then I use Kali Sulph at first sign of it & works a treat (she is now 9 years old) and keeps it in check.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps with congestion.

Watch out for lactose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've heard good things about this brand, but unfortunantely this product isn't for me. I'm lactose-intolerant and this made me feel kind of bad. I also suspect that it made my candida flare up. Be cautious. I hope to find Kali Sulph in some other form that does not include lactose.

Save money on tissues

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Daughter used to wake up and the nose would go. Sneezing and all things allergy. Halg a box of tissues later the anti-histamine might start to work. Two days of this and she's normal again. They said it was not going to be stocked anymore but I found it on iHerb thank goodness. Ordered it on Thursday and it came the next week. She had just started a bit of a sniffle and straight away it stopped when she started to take it again. Telling everyone to try it! And to get it from iHerb. Thank you .