very good for lower back pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This salt works well with or without a couple Tylenols depending on the severity of the pain. For stiffness no pain killer is needed. For stiffness and strain from overwork, a couple of Tylenol with this salt will help speed recovery. I'm from the old school of homeopathy. Unless you really get no relief and suffer "chronic symptoms" the other category is "acute symptoms" which are attacks of sort like headaches from which treatment can bring relief immediately if not permanently. Therefore, I take 6 tablets every 15min or at intervals of attack until symptoms subside.

tasty but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great texture and I suppose they should be the same as the Scheussler brand but not as good in my experience. I take these to help me get back to sleep in the middle of the night, and the Scheusslers really work, but these don't

Cell Salts.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As we grow older the cell salts our body needs for normal regeneration can be depleted, and this is just a booster to help replenish my body's natural cell salts.

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from fibromyalgia and I would get a painful burning sensation in my upper back whenever I would stand for a long period of time. No 1 Calc Fluor took care of that problem, no more pain.

Excellent form of natural fluoride.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a much needed mineral in our bodies and often ignored or avoided since the catastrophic over use of chemical fluoride in our water and toothpastes. I dearly wish it came in much larger quantities.

Good quality