Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. I have only been using it for a few weeks and I can tell a difference in the skin on my face. It works great. I would definitely recommend and will order more!

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Homeopathics work if you have the right one for symptions. I have had problems with recurring abcess on a pressure point. This is used in early stages and when tender and painful. Hepar Sulf and Silica were indicated for my symptoms. Both are helpful when there is long term problems. I did have to go to the doctor, but when he opened it, it healed in a couple of days instead of the four weeks it usually takes. I also take turmeric for inflammation which is helpful.

Keep this one on hand!

Posted by NaturalCareProducts on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best for emergency boils, eruptions, acidity, etc. I have used this to heal an abcess on my gum overnite! Works fast!

Silica Good for the nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works, but if taken too often it will give your nails an appearance of white over growth. I had less pink nail bed.

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you have dry skin or brittle hair, I highly recommend this product.

Will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has made my lashes grow longer, and I have to tweeze my eyebrows more often than before. Also, it has made my nails a little bit stronger. Love it!

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Acidity appears to be the cause of many an aliment. So I tried this product for relief of acid stomach and unsettled stomach. It works! Quick and easy to take - dissolves instantly and takes effect soon after.

Homeopathic Silica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought it to use for a gum/tooth abscess

Surprising multi-use product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for boils, use with Mercurius Heel. I was using Doxycycline an antibiotic which finally after decades of discomfort cleaned them up, now I just maintain.

Silica to reduce acidity